David specialises in infrastructure projects (including public private partnerships). He also has significant experience advising on resource development projects and project financing transactions.
David's recent infrastructure experience includes:
- Water - MASDP Water Alliance (SA); Adelaide Desalination Plant (SA);
- Health - Midland Health Campus (WA); Sunshine Coast University Hospital (Qld); Victoria Comprehensive Cancer Centre (Vic);
- Justice - Eastern Goldfields Regional Prison (WA); Ararat Prison (Vic); Police Stations and Courts (SA);
- Transport - Gold Coast Rapid Transit (Qld); Eastlink (Vic); Seoul Subway No 9 (Korea); North-South Bypass Tunnel (Qld);
- Schools - Singapore Schools 'PRIME' (Singapore); UNSWAsia (Singapore); Curtin Singapore (Singapore);
- Defence - Defence Single LEAP (Phase 2) (Cth); and
- Energy - Gunning Wind Farm (NSW); Hydrogen Energy (Abu Dhabi).
Having previously been based in the firm's Singapore and Ho Chi Minh City offices, David also has considerable experience advising on a range of transactions across Asia.
Areas of Expertise
- Client Update - 10 October 2012
- Focus - 27 September 2012