David leads the Infrastructure Sector team at Allens and is widely recognised as a leading infrastructure lawyer.
His practice includes:
- advising on the origination of new infrastructure (including competitive bid processes, unsolicited or market-led proposals, private developments and other forms of procurement);
- advising on the delivery and operational aspects of major infrastructure projects; and
- advising on secondary market investments, divestments and acquisitions.
David's infrastructure experience includes acting for all types of market participants and covers all asset classes and sectors (including social and economic infrastructure; renewable energy; defence, resources; social and affordable housing; and student accommodation).
Areas of Expertise
- Construction & Major Projects
- Project Finance
- Real Estate (Sector)
- Renewable Energy
Recent News & Publications
- Media - 18 February 2019
- Media - 13 December 2018
- Media - 16 November 2018
- Client Update - 24 May 2018