Jessica is a Managing Associate in the Corporate practice group in Melbourne, having previously worked in Allens' Singapore and Perth offices.
Her practice is focused on private and public mergers and acquisitions, securities regulation and general corporate advisory. Jessica has worked on a range of high-profile and cross-border transactions, providing advice to Australian and foreign clients. Jessica is also experienced in equity capital markets and corporate governance matters.
Her transactional experience includes advising:
- Standard Chartered Private Equity on its acquisitions and divestments of a number of Asia-Pacific and international investments;
- Sumitomo Corporation/KDDI Corporation on the establishment of joint operations with Myanmar government agency, Myanma Posts & Telecommunications, to develop and operate a telecommunications network in Myanmar;
- Flight Centre Limited on its joint venture with Thien Minh Group for destination management services in Asia;
- Chengdu Tianqi Industry Group on its joint venture with Rockwood Holdings, Inc. in Talison Lithium Pty Ltd;
- State Grid International Development Limited on its acquisition of a 19.9 per cent interest in SP AusNet, and of a 60 per cent interest in Jemena, from Singapore Power International;
- Noble Resources International Pte Ltd on its investment in convertible notes and options in Sundance Resources Limited;
- Shareholders of AVEA Insurance Limited on the sale of the company to a consortium of buyers led by National Warranty Company;
- Financiers to TPG on the acquisition by TPG of Ingham Enterprises for A$880 million;
- CSL Limited on the reorganisation of its Australian operations;
- Siemens AG on its acquisition of the rail division of Invensys plc for £1.74 billion;
- Automotive Brands Group on the sale of a majority stake in its business to Metcash Limited for A$53 million;
- Tabcorp Holdings Limited on its A$250 million offer of subordinated notes listed on ASX, and on the demerger and listing of its casinos business (now Echo Entertainment Group Limited) from its wagering, gaming and keno businesses;
- Endeavour Mining Corporation on its A$600 million merger of equals by scheme of arrangement with Adamus Resources Limited;
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board on its A$3.4 billion acquisition of Intoll Group and on its A$7.5 billion acquisition of Macquarie Communications Infrastructure Group; and
- Amcor Limited on its A$1.6 billion accelerated entitlement offer to fund the acquisition of certain Alcan packaging assets from Rio Tinto.
Jessica has also spent time on secondment at Tabcorp Holdings Limited.
She is a guest lecturer at Melbourne University Law School (Juris Doctor program) and has been a guest lecturer at Chartered Secretaries Australia (Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance program).