Andrew specialises in mergers & acquisitions, capital markets and infrastructure development.
Andrew's relevant experience includes advising:
- Leighton Holdings Limited – on the sale of its HWE Mining contract mining business to BHP Billiton.
- WA Newspaper Holdings – on its proposed acquisition of Seven Media Group and associated capital raising.
- WA State Solicitors Office – on the Oakajee Port and Rail Project, the Kimberley LNG Hub and the Raine Square underground tunnel.
- ConocoPhillips – on the acquisition of the CSM interests and joint venture with Origin Energy Limited.
- Wesfarmers – on the acquisition of Coles Group Limited together with the subsequent refinancing and capital raising program in connection with the acquisition.
- Macquarie Bank – on its proposal to acquire Alinta Limited.
- Macquarie Bank led consortium – in regard to a public private partnership to build own and operate the Mindarie Regional Council Resource Recovery Facility.
- BG Group – on its acquisition from Hardman Resources Limited of an interest in offshore Mauritania exploration permits.
- DUET, Alinta Limited and Alcoa of Australia Limited – acquisition by a consortium in relation to the Dampier to Bunbury National Gas Pipeline.
Andrew has been trained formally in Legal Project Management, most recently attending a full-day LPM workshop delivered by US legal project management expert Susan Raridon Lambreth. Andrew's LPM expertise drives efficient legal and business outcomes for his clients.
Areas of Expertise