Covered in this webinar:
- BTR landscape – the current situation, key players and why it's needed
- Planning policies – the NSW changes, what they might mean in practice and how other states could follow
- Tax developments – the recent tax changes and future priorities
- Financing options – what banks and financiers should be considering to advance BTR in our cities
This webinar is featuring guest speaker Mark Dawson, Director at Urbis
This session was recorded on Wednesday, 25 November 2020 at 1pm
- WA practitioners: Viewing a recording of an event that occurred within the previous 12 months is eligible for CPD points.
- QLD practitioners: Viewing a recording of an event that occurred in the relevant CPD year is eligible for CPD points.
- NSW/VIC practitioners: Viewing a recording of material specifically designed for the purpose of updating a solicitor’s knowledge and/or skills relevant to their practice needs is eligible for CPD points subject to a prescribed points cap.
Please read the online learning FAQs.
Core area: NSW/VIC/QLD 0.5 points in Substantive Law and 0.5 Professional Skills | WA Substantive Law CA4 and Professional Skills CA2. 1 hour – 1 CPD point.