Covered in this webinar:
- Ending grandfathered conflicted remeneration, including:
- when the legislative rebate scheme applies; and
- the effect of the legislative rebate scheme
- Ongoing (and other) advice fees, client consent and ASIC's draft intruments
- An update on fees and costs disclosure, including:
- what you need to know about the recent changes released by ASIC; and
- practical tips on transitioning to the new regime
- An update on ASIC and APRA strategic priorities and actions for the period 2020-2024
This session was recorded on Thursday, 15 October 2020
Core area: NSW/VIC/QLD Substantive Law | WA Substantive Law CA4.
1 hour – 1 CPD point.