Allens achieves elite rankings in Chambers 2017
13 January 2017
Allens has been named an elite band one firm in 18 practice areas in the Chambers Asia-Pacific rankings for 2017.
The results include 14 band one rankings in Australia, two in Vietnam, one in Papua New Guinea and one in Mongolia.
Referees praised practice groups for their 'overall seamlessness and effortless engagement' and 'very high-quality rigour', describing the firm as 'a first-tier firm we use when we need a significant issue addressed'.
'We are delighted to have again been recognised by our clients as one of the leading firms in the Asia Pacific region,' said Managing Partner Richard Spurio.
'Our strong performance across a number of practice areas highlights the breadth and depth of our expertise and dedication.
'It is particularly pleasing to see our commitment to clients, a major part of our firm's strategy, identified by referees,' Richard said.
Practice areas named band one by Chambers include:
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption
- Banking & Finance: Acquisition Finance
- Banking & Finance: Corporate Finance
- Dispute Resolution
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Intellectual Property
- Sports Law
- TMT: IT & Telecommunications
- TMT: Media
- General Business Law (Mongolia)
- General Business Law (Papua New Guinea)
- Corporate/M&A (Vietnam)
- Projects, Infrastructure & Energy (Vietnam)
- Katie HawthornePublic Relations and Social Media Manager,
Ph: +61 2 9230 5459
Notes for editors.
Allens is a commercial law firm working throughout Australia and Asia. Through its integrated alliance with Linklaters it provides clients access to 39 offices in 28 countries around the world.