About Vincent Bull
Vincent has excellent commercial experience in Papua New Guinea. He has been consistently recognised as a leading lawyer in Papua New Guinea by Chambers Asia-Pacific.
Vincent's recent experience includes advising:
- PNG Ports Corporation – on the relocation of its port to Motukea.
- International Finance Corporation – on its inaugural domestic bond issue in PNG.
- Bank of PNG – on revisions to the regulatory control of the foreign exchange market.
- Ok Tedi Mining Limited – on new mine-specific environmental legislation.
- Barrick Gold Corporation – on the part sale of its interest in the Porgera mine.
Other resources clients include:
- Esso Highlands Limited
- Newcrest Mining
- St Barbara
- Talisman Energy
- PNG Chamber of Mines and Petroleum
Commercial clients include:
- PNG Ports Corporation
- Nambawan Super Limited
- Pacific MMI Insurance
Vincent was a Director of Transparency International PNG Inc for six years, and a Councillor of the PNG Chamber of Mines and Petroleum. Vincent is admitted to practice in Papua New Guinea, the Australian States of Victoria and Western Australia and in England & Wales.