About Larissa Chu
Larissa is an energy, infrastructure and construction specialist who has advised on the procurement, financing and ongoing delivery of domestic and international energy and infrastructure projects. She has considerable experience in drafting and negotiating a wide variety of bespoke project documents, including construction, O&M and offtake arrangements in complex major projects.
Larissa's transactional experience includes:
- Australian Future Submarines Program – advising Naval Group on all aspects of its engagement as the platform system integrator for the Australian Future Submarine Program including strategic partnering arrangements, mobilisation, design and infrastructure development.
- Queensland Container Return Scheme – advising Lion and Coca-Cola Amatil as founding members of Container Exchange on its successful application to operate and manage the Queensland scheme.
- NSW Container Deposit Scheme 'Return and Earn' – advising Exchange for Change, a consortium of five beverage suppliers, on its successful bid to be appointed as the Scheme Coordinator of the NSW scheme.
- Tailem Bend Solar Farm – advising Snowy Hydro on the offtake arrangements for the Tailem Bend Solar Farm.
- Silverton Wind Farm – advising AGL Energy on the connection arrangements for the Silverton Wind Farm.
- Tomago Aluminium – advising Tomago Aluminium (the largest electricity off-taker in New South Wales) on its electricity and connection arrangements.
- Western Sydney Airport – advising Sydney Airport Limited on its exclusive consultation with the Commonwealth of Australia in connection with the potential development of a Western Sydney Airport at Badgery's Creek, NSW.
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital PPP – advising Investec Bank Limited as investor in the Macquarie-led Bilfinger Berger/Laing O'Rourke consortium bidding for the Queensland Government's Sunshine Coast Hospital PPP Project.
- SWRL Rail – advising Transport for NSW (formerly TIDC) in connection with Stage 2 of the South West Rail Link Project.