About Liam Chambers
Liam advises on the leasing, sale and development of commercial property and the procurement and structuring of major property projects. He has a particular focus on government land transactions, major infrastructure projects and property development.
Liam’s experience includes:
- Herston Quarter Redevelopment – advising Queensland Treasury on the EOI, RFP and transaction phases of the redevelopment of the Herston Quarter, which includes the staged redevelopment of the former Children's Hospital at Herston into a commercial, health, retail and accommodation precinct.
- Broncos Training and Administration Facility – advising Department of State Development on Broncos’ construction and lease of their new headquarters on State owned land at Red Hill, adjacent to Broncos' existing facilities.
- GLASS Program – advising Department of State Development on procurement and property issues relating to this program, which makes surplus parcels of State land available to the not for profit sector for delivery of social and accommodation services.
- Adani Rail Project – advising Queensland government agencies on property aspects of the proposed rail line between Adani's Carmichael mine and the Port of Abbot Point.
- Aldoga Solar Farm – advising Economic Development Queensland on the procurement and development of a solar farm on State land at Gladstone.
- Gold Coast Hospital Site – advising Department of State Development on the development and sale of the former hospital site within the Southport PDA.
- The Capital Start Up Initiative – advising Brisbane Marketing on the establishment of The Capital start-up hub in Brisbane's CBD, including the arrangements with start-up operators appointed to manage and operate the space.
- Commercial office sales – advising on the sale, leasing and purchase of major commercial office buildings in Brisbane's CBD and fringe suburbs and on the Gold Coast.
- Private sector transactions – advising developers and property owners on property transactions involving residential, office, retail, hotel and shopping centre assets.
- Government transactions – providing property, development and procurement advice to port authorities, water authorities and Queensland government agencies on health, industrial, commercial, accommodation, agricultural and renewable projects.