About Kimberley Evans
Kimberley is an experienced trade mark attorney and solicitor specialising in trade mark matters, with extensive experience handling all aspects of trade mark prosecution and enforcement. Having worked across private practice, in-house and also in tertiary education, her skillset includes:
- clearance, prosecution and registration of trade marks
- trade mark oppositions and Federal Court appeals
- trade mark removal actions
- trade mark disputes, including infringement, misleading and deceptive conduct and passing off
- advice on branding issues and marking
- trade mark portfolio management, including licensing, enforcement and strategic advice
- foreign trade mark filing and protection strategies, including strategic advice and resolution of multijurisdictional disputes
- registration and recovery of domain names, including through domain name disputes.
Kimberley works for a number of high profile clients across a broad range of industries including consumer electronics, technology, media, fashion, hospitality, fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) and professional sports.
Kimberley is a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia, and a member of the Law Society of New South Wales, the Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys (IPTA) and the Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand (IPSANZ).