Tracey has more than 15 years' international experience in the energy sector, with a particular focus on oil and gas. She advises key participants in the industry on a wide range of M&A transactions, joint ventures and corporate and project development work. Her experience includes advising on all aspects of the upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas business, including LNG. Tracey worked as a senior in-house counsel with Shell for eight years before joining Allens as a partner in 2012. She started her career working with Linklaters’ Global Projects team in London.
Her recent experience includes advising:
- a developer on the HK import terminal, including advising on FSRU procurement and LNG sale and purchase agreements;
- AIE on FRSU procurement for the NSW LNG import terminal;
- PETRONAS on the divestment of a participating interest in offshore Blocks in Malaysia and related LNG sale and purchase agreements;
- an international oil company on its acquisition of a participating interest in offshore Blocks in Vietnam;
- a bidder on the potential acquisition of a minority equity stake in the Malaysia Tiga LNG Project;
- Shell on the development and sell down of equity interests in the Prelude Floating LNG Project and hydrocarbon lifting and balancing arrangements;
- Shandong Hengyuan Oil Refinery Company Limited on supply and offtake arrangements related to its acquisition of Shell’s 51% stake in Shell Refining Company in Malaysia;
- North West Shelf JVPs on long and short term LNG sale and purchase agreements with Asian buyers;
- PERTAMINA on various long term and spot LNG SPAs, including from the Jangkrik and IDD Projects in Indonesia and Cheniere's Corpus Christi project in the US;
- Shell's global trading team on long and short term LNG SPAs as part of Shell’s global LNG trading portfolio; and
- Woodside on certain of its domestic gas sales agreements.