About Tracey Greenaway
Tracey specialises in large-scale energy and resources projects and transactions, including advising on project development, negotiating incorporated and unincorporated joint ventures, acquisitions, divestments, commodity sale and purchase agreements and marketing and transportation arrangements. Tracey has extensive experience acting on a large number of the most significant oil & gas projects and transactions in Australia. She also worked as senior in-house counsel with Shell for 8 years and has significant experience advising on transactions involving interests and assets in Asia, Africa and Europe.
Tracey’s relevant experience includes advising:
- Santos – on the acquisition of ConcoPhillips' interest in the Darwin LNG Facility and associated offshore petroleum tenements for US$1.265 billion, and long term sale of LNG to Diamond Gas International.
- Santos – on its proposed further sell-down of interests in the Barossa and Caldita fields.
- A confidential bidder – on the acquisition of an interest in the North West Shelf LNG Project.
- A preferred bidder – on its proposed acquisition of the QCLNG Pipeline including due diligence on high value associated long term gas transportation agreements.
- Shell – on the sell down of equity interests in the Prelude Floating LNG Project.
- A bidder – on the potential acquisition of Shell's minority equity stake, including PSC interests, in the Malaysia Tiga LNG Project.
- An international oil company – on its proposed acquisition of a participating interest in certain offshore PSC Blocks in Vietnam and related investment in an onshore gas to power project.
- PETRONAS – on the proposed divestment of a participating interest in the SK 316 PSC offshore Block in Malaysia and related liquefaction and LNG sales agreements.
- Karoon Gas – in respect of the sale of its interest in its Browse Basin permits, including the Poseidon discovery, to Origin Australia.
- An IOC – on the proposed acquisition of Elk/Antelope upstream interests in PNG for future LNG project development.
- INPEX – on the sell down of upstream and midstream equity interests in the Ichthys LNG Project.