About Andrew Stirling
Andrew is a workplace relations expert. His recent experience includes:
- employment issues arising from business sales, restructuring and downsizing, privatisation and other corporate transactions;
- drafting of and advising on employment contracts, policies and procedures;
- grievance procedures, disciplinary processes and termination of employment;
- discrimination and harassment;
- industrial relations, enterprise bargaining, industrial dispute management and award compliance; and
- workplace health and safety advice, strategy and management for projects and operations.
Andrew's experience includes a seven-month secondment to a global oil and gas company. This secondment has given Andrew an insider's perspective on the matters he advises on in private practice, particularly in safety matters.
Andrew represents clients in a wide range of industries, including resources, power generation, utilities, ports, technology, banking, real estate and in the public sector.
His clients include BHP, BP, Bank of Queensland, ExxonMobil, QIC, Rio Tinto, John Deere, Seqwater and a number of government departments and entities in Queensland and other states.