About Chloe Wilton
Chloe enjoys getting to know her clients and how they do business. She's a highly experienced employment and safety lawyer, with a focus on managing wage underpayment matters and strategic employment-related litigation. Chloe also has hands-on experience advising on contentious industrial relations issues through secondments with some of Australia's largest employers. She gives practical advice and is committed to exceptional client service.
Chloe's clients include Australia Post, Coles, NAB, BlueScope, Australian Unity, Eagers Automotive and Linfox.
Chloe's relevant experience includes:
- advising on the identification, rectification and disclosure of wage underpayments and subsequent investigation and enforcement action by the Fair Work Ombudsman;
- advising and representing employers in breach of contract, general protections, unfair dismissal, discrimination and bullying claims;
- advising employers on their industrial relations strategy, enterprise bargaining and industrial dispute management;
- advising employers on their response to critical safety incidents and compliance with health and safety obligations;
- advising on employee entitlements and drafting employment contracts, policies and procedures; and
- advising on grievance procedures, investigations, disciplinary processes and terminations of employment.