Government departments, agencies and statutory authorities have an expanding and critical influence upon Australia's corporate landscape.
They contribute to, and influence, the market, private sector activities and how businesses operate. But with tightening budgets and public expectations now higher than ever before, governments are under mounting pressure to deliver.
How we can help
Our team is focussed on advancing the outcomes of government while supporting economic growth and improving our communities across the country. We offer both expertise and insights, having advised on important reform, infrastructure development, procurement, divestment and privatisation projects – often the first of their kind.
Helping clients navigate the full spectrum of legal issues they are likely to face
- assisting with public sector projects such as privatisations, major infrastructure and procurement projects;
- developing policy and implementing legislative and regulatory reforms;
- working with regulatory bodies on the application of regulatory schemes;
- advising on the legislative frameworks within which statutory authorities and other government bodies operate;
- advising on public law matters, including constitutional and administrative law issues; and
- acting on litigious matters, including commissions and inquiries.
The strategic edge to succeed
Understanding the complex stakeholder environments in which they operate, we help our clients achieve their objectives – whether they be to achieve legislative and regulatory reforms, value for money procurements or the delivery of major transactions on time and within budget.