The Australian Real Estate sector is becoming increasingly complex, with a shift to new and emerging asset classes, increased competition and a need to act quickly.
However, despite these complexities, the Australian market remains strong and an attractive investment, which is driving local competition and increased activity from overseas players looking for a secure and stable environment.
Leading global investors, developers, occupiers and financial institutions will need to consider the right advice for their large and complex or multi-jurisdictional real estate transactions and disputes.
How we can help
We cover all aspects of the property sector, including acquisitions and disposals, leasing and developments, and provide our clients with efficient and cost-effective advice on all issues that they may encounter.
End-to-end support throughout the asset life cycle, including:
- tendering for (and structuring) property developments and acquisitions;
- acquisitions and disposals of assets in all property classes, including commercial, retail, industrial, residential and hotels;
- sale and leaseback transactions;
- advising in relation to master-planned and high-rise residential developments and major commercial, industrial and retail developments;
- tourist resorts and hotels;
- mixed-use developments;
- joint venture, project management, property and asset management negotiations and documentation;
- leasing and lease negotiation; and
- general real estate issues such as subdivisions, easements, enforcement of securities and financing.
A common sense, pragmatic approach to getting the job done
We have a strong track record in advising on large-scale and unique development projects, and bring an innovative approach to the complex structuring of those deals.