Hear from our Sector Leaders, as they share their perspectives on major trends and changes across a number of sectors.
Operating in today's complex global business environment, clients need advisers with an international presence.
Allens offers clients access to the best legal minds and resources in the Asia region.
- advised REST Industry Super on its first direct debt investment
- advised ICG on groundbreaking renewable energy funding deal
- advised Australian Food & Fibre Limited on sale of interest in cotton operation Bengerang
- advised Global Health on registration of treatment of river blindness
- acted on Newcrest Mining block trade
- advised GPT Group on $325m capital raising
- advised Tabcorp on $236m entitlement offer
- advised CPPIB on their role in $2.9bn NorthConnex road project
- acted for Federation Centres on $11bn proposed REIT merger
- acted for Transpacific on strategic landfill acquisition
- advised CCCI on acquisition of John Holland
- advised DUET Group on A$397m capital raising
- advised Nido Petroleum on acquisition of operator of Philippines oil field
- advised APA Group on $6bn gas pipeline purchase
- advised on first construction contract for WestConnex road project
- advised Allianz on acquisition of Territory Insurance Office
- acted for JBS Australia on $1.45bn acquisition of Primo Foods
- advised purchasers of poultry processing plants
- acted on landmark municipal note deal for Municipal Association of Victoria
- advised Places Victoria on sales of residential growth corridors
- worked with Linklaters on advising banks on Aurizon Network Euro issuance
News & Publications RSS Feed
- Focus - 24 April 2015
- Media - 23 April 2015
- Focus - 23 April 2015
Patents & Trade MarksRead More
Allens Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys is a leading Australian firm, delivering a comprehensive patents, trade marks and designs service. We can help you with searches, advice, patent drafting, applications, examinations, oppositions and portfolio management services.
Working with governmentRead More
Allens has extensive experience in acting for departments, agencies and statutory authorities at all levels of government in Australia.
To read more on our individual service areas, either move your mouse over 'Services' in the top menu and choose a sector or practice area or select any of the sectors or practice areas in the grey box at the bottom of this page.
Alex specialises in commercial litigation and dispute resolution
Marshall is a commercial litigator with extensive experience in mining litigation and native title litigation, intellectual property and Freedom of Information...