Hear from our Sector Leaders, as they share their perspectives on major trends and changes across a number of sectors.
Japanese companies are looking to invest in many Australian sectors, including Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Agribusiness and Infrastructure. Tim Lester discusses the opportunities ahead in 2014.
Watch the video.
Operating in today's complex global business environment, clients need advisers with an international presence.
Allens offers clients access to the best legal minds and resources in the Asia region.
- advised Perth Airport Pty Ltd on $400 million bond issue
- advised GPT on its acquisition of stake in Northland Shopping Centre
- advised a syndicate of 20 lenders on $22 billion debt financing for Westfield Group
- acted for Carnegie Wave Energy on a $20 million loan facility with the Clean Energy Finance
- advised Beijing Capital Group on acquisition of Transpacific New Zealand for NZ$950m
- acted for GIC in student accommodation purchase
- acted on significant capital raising to fund PNG gas acquisition
- advised Catalyst Investment Managers on sale of air con business
- advised winning bidder on rollingstock PPP project
- acted on first wholesale Tier 2 issue under new Basel III rules
- advised DUET on major pipeline partnership
- advised Plenary Schools consortium on winning tender for the Queensland Schools Project
- advised Wilson Parking on Sydney Opera House car park deal
- acted on Indonesia's first LNG import deal
- advised Global Infrastructure Partners on the sale of its interest in the Port of Brisbane
- advised Sydney Trains on outdoor advertising deals
- advised Banksia on loan portfolio sale to Deutsche Bank
- advised Telecom NZ on AAPT sale
- advised Goodman Australia Industrial Fund on major Sydney acquisitions
- advised Tianqi on JV over Talison Lithium
News & Publications RSS Feed
- Focus - 23 April 2014
- Focus - 23 April 2014
- Focus - 17 April 2014
Patents & Trade MarksRead More
Allens Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys is a leading Australian firm, delivering a comprehensive patents, trade marks and designs service. We can help you with searches, advice, patent drafting, applications, examinations, oppositions and portfolio management services.
Working with governmentRead More
Allens has extensive experience in acting for departments, agencies and statutory authorities at all levels of government in Australia.
To read more on our individual service areas, either move your mouse over 'Services' in the top menu and choose a sector or practice area or select any of the sectors or practice areas in the grey box at the bottom of this page.
Jeremy specialises in mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings and corporate governance
Stuart practices in all aspects of securities law, including capital raisings, underwritings, takeovers, schemes of arrangement and private company mergers...