Operating in today's complex global business environment, clients need advisers with an international presence.
Allens offers clients access to the best legal minds and resources in the Asia region.
- advised Goodman Australia Industrial Fund on major Sydney acquisitions
- advised Tianqi on JV over Talison Lithium
- advised the New Zealand Government on a string of capital markets transactions
- advised JX Australia on two farm in agreements
- advised Rio Tinto on hat-trick of mine sales
- advised Indochine Mining Limited on capital raising
- advised Rio Tinto on Blair Athol mine sale
- advised receivers KordaMentha on CLEM7 Tunnel sale
- advised Nintex Group on the sale of OBS
- advised Billabong on recapitalisation transaction
- advised Projects Queensland on the procurement of the GWN project
- advised Sydney Desalination Plant on the refinancing of its syndicated debt facilities
- advised Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. on its A$1.3 billion acquisition of Sinclair Knight Merz
- advised DUET on pipeline agreement, capital raising
- advised Origin Energy on a A$7.4billion plus corporate refinancing
- advised BWP Trust on significant refinancing
- advised Sydney Airport on a full ownership move
- advised First Solar and an AGL/First Solar consortium on two power stations in Australia
- advised Rio Tinto on Northparkes sale
- advised NZ retirement village owner and operator Summerset on its ASX listing
News & Publications RSS Feed
- Focus - 10 December 2013
- Media - 10 December 2013
- Focus - 9 December 2013
Patents & Trade MarksRead More
Allens Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys is a leading Australian firm, delivering a comprehensive patents, trade marks and designs service. We can help you with searches, advice, patent drafting, applications, examinations, oppositions and portfolio management services.
Working with governmentRead More
Allens has extensive experience in acting for departments, agencies and statutory authorities at all levels of government in Australia.
To read more on our individual service areas, either move your mouse over 'Services' in the top menu and choose a sector or practice area or select any of the sectors or practice areas in the grey box at the bottom of this page.
Ren is a construction, infrastructure and procurement specialist who has advised clients on major projects in the Australia and Asia Pacific region over...
Marcus's expertise has been built practising in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand and the United States, where he has acted on numerous transactions...