Hear from our Sector Leaders, as they share their perspectives on major trends and changes across a number of sectors.
Japanese companies are looking to invest in many Australian sectors, including Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Agribusiness and Infrastructure. Tim Lester discusses the opportunities ahead in 2014.
Watch the video.
Operating in today's complex global business environment, clients need advisers with an international presence.
Allens offers clients access to the best legal minds and resources in the Asia region.
- acted for Transpacific on strategic landfill acquisition
- advised CCCI on acquisition of John Holland
- advised DUET Group on A$397m capital raising
- advised Nido Petroleum on acquisition of operator of Philippines oil field
- advised APA Group on $6bn gas pipeline purchase
- advised on first construction contract for WestConnex road project
- advised Allianz on acquisition of Territory Insurance Office
- acted for JBS Australia on $1.45bn acquisition of Primo Foods
- advised purchasers of poultry processing plants
- acted on landmark municipal note deal for Municipal Association of Victoria
- advised Places Victoria on sales of residential growth corridors
- worked with Linklaters on advising banks on Aurizon Network Euro issuance
- acted for lenders on $925 million refinancing of Growthpoint Properties
- advised financiers on North West Rail Link operations contract
- advises consortium in successful bid to build Ravenhall Prison
- advised Brambles on specialist containers acquisition
- acted on offer of Convertible Preference Shares 2 by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
- advised QBE Insurance Limited on $810 million capital raising
- advised lenders on Westlink M7 refinancing
- advised Vodafone on expansion of Tasmanian operations
News & Publications RSS Feed
- Client Update - 29 January 2015
- Media - 23 January 2015
- Media - 22 January 2015
Patents & Trade MarksRead More
Allens Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys is a leading Australian firm, delivering a comprehensive patents, trade marks and designs service. We can help you with searches, advice, patent drafting, applications, examinations, oppositions and portfolio management services.
Working with governmentRead More
Allens has extensive experience in acting for departments, agencies and statutory authorities at all levels of government in Australia.
To read more on our individual service areas, either move your mouse over 'Services' in the top menu and choose a sector or practice area or select any of the sectors or practice areas in the grey box at the bottom of this page.
Australian and overseas developers seek Tony's extensive property law knowledge, particularly in relation to property development, community titling and...
Jon is co-head of our M&A practice group and a member of Allens' board