Operating in today's complex global business environment, clients need advisers with an international presence.
Allens offers clients access to the best legal minds and resources in the Asia region.
- advised Beijing Capital Group on acquisition of Transpacific New Zealand for NZ$950m
- acted for GIC in student accommodation purchase
- acted for Oil Search in acquisition of stake in PNG LNG field
- advised Catalyst Investment Managers on sale of air con business
- advised winning bidder on rollingstock PPP project
- acted on first wholesale Tier 2 issue under new Basel III rules
- advised DUET on major pipeline partnership
- advised Plenary Schools consortium on winning tender for the Queensland Schools Project
- advised Wilson Parking on Sydney Opera House car park deal
- acted on Indonesia's first LNG import deal
- advised Global Infrastructure Partners on the sale of its interest in the Port of Brisbane
- advised Sydney Trains on outdoor advertising deals
- advised Banksia on loan portfolio sale to Deutsche Bank
- advised Telecom NZ on AAPT sale
- advised Goodman Australia Industrial Fund on major Sydney acquisitions
- advised Tianqi on JV over Talison Lithium
- advised the New Zealand Government on a string of capital markets transactions
- advised JX Australia on two farm in agreements
- advised Rio Tinto on hat-trick of mine sales
- advised Indochine Mining Limited on capital raising
Patents & Trade MarksRead More
Allens Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys is a leading Australian firm, delivering a comprehensive patents, trade marks and designs service. We can help you with searches, advice, patent drafting, applications, examinations, oppositions and portfolio management services.
Working with governmentRead More
Allens has extensive experience in acting for departments, agencies and statutory authorities at all levels of government in Australia.
To read more on our individual service areas, either move your mouse over 'Services' in the top menu and choose a sector or practice area or select any of the sectors or practice areas in the grey box at the bottom of this page.
Rob specialises in capital markets, M&A, funds management and general Corporations Act advisory work
Emma practises in infrastructure and construction law and specialises in the management and delivery of large-scale projects in those areas