Hear from our Sector Leaders, as they share their perspectives on major trends and changes across a number of sectors.
Japanese companies are looking to invest in many Australian sectors, including Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Agribusiness and Infrastructure. Tim Lester discusses the opportunities ahead in 2014.
Watch the video.
Operating in today's complex global business environment, clients need advisers with an international presence.
Allens offers clients access to the best legal minds and resources in the Asia region.
- advised QBE Insurance Limited on $810 million capital raising
- advised lenders on Westlink M7 refinancing
- advised Vodafone on expansion of Tasmanian operations
- appointed to advise NSW Government on Electricity Network Transactions
- with Linklaters, advised consortium on Myanmar telco deal
- successfully defended Antares Energy against attempted board spill by US hedge fund
- advised Aristocrat on A$1.37bn US acquisition
- advised Wesfarmers on $1 billion sale of insurance broking business
- advised ANZ and NAB banks on a major shipping finance deal
- advised Tianqi Group on lithium joint venture with Rockwood
- advised Pacific Equity Partners on sale of Peters Ice Cream
- with Linklaters, advised Bank of China Sydney on landmark Renminbi deal
- advised Perth Airport Pty Ltd on $400 million bond issue
- advised GPT on its acquisition of stake in Northland Shopping Centre
- advised a syndicate of 20 lenders on $22 billion debt financing for Westfield Group
- acted for Carnegie Wave Energy on a $20 million loan facility with the Clean Energy Finance
- advised Beijing Capital Group on acquisition of Transpacific New Zealand for NZ$950m
- acted for GIC in student accommodation purchase
- acted on significant capital raising to fund PNG gas acquisition
- advised Catalyst Investment Managers on sale of air con business
- advised winning bidder on rollingstock PPP project
- acted on first wholesale Tier 2 issue under new Basel III rules
News & Publications RSS Feed
- Media - 20 August 2014
- Insight - 20 August 2014
- Focus - 19 August 2014
Patents & Trade MarksRead More
Allens Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys is a leading Australian firm, delivering a comprehensive patents, trade marks and designs service. We can help you with searches, advice, patent drafting, applications, examinations, oppositions and portfolio management services.
Working with governmentRead More
Allens has extensive experience in acting for departments, agencies and statutory authorities at all levels of government in Australia.
To read more on our individual service areas, either move your mouse over 'Services' in the top menu and choose a sector or practice area or select any of the sectors or practice areas in the grey box at the bottom of this page.
Marshall is a commercial litigator with extensive experience in mining litigation, native title and native title litigation, intellectual property and...
Andrew specialises in banking and finance transactions, particularly for infrastructure development projects, property financing, asset financing and insolvency...