About Annabelle Aland
Annabelle specialises in real estate transactions and has substantial experience in property due diligence, mixed-use property development, acquisitions, disposals and leasing.
Annabelle's experience includes advising:
- Australian Venue Co. (formerly Dixon Hospitality) – acquisition of various Australian pub venues.
- Woolworths Group – acquisition, disposal, development and leasing of various shopping centres throughout Queensland.
- Goldman Sachs and PropertyLink – acquisition of the Denison Diversified Property Portfolio, comprising 13 office, retail and industrial properties spread across four States.
- Muir family – disposal of approximately 16 retail properties located across four States that were primarily occupied by The Good Guys.
- Charter Hall – acquisition and disposal of various retail shopping centres such as the Moranbah Shopping Centre and Springfield Shopping Fair and the Burleigh Waters centre.
- Charter Hall – acquisition and disposal of commercial assets such as 100 Skyring Terrace, Newstead and 10 and 12 Shelley Street, Sydney.
- Charter Hall – acquisition of various liquor venues such as the Waterford Hotel, Royal Hotel, Gatton and the Kondari Hotel and Resort, Hervey Bay.
- Renewable energy companies – undertaking real estate due diligence and providing tenure and related property advice to various renewable energy farms for Queensland solar and wind farm assets.
- Vicinity – disposal of a 50% interest in the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre.
- Mirvac – disposal of a 50% interest in the Kawana Shoppingworld.
- Healthscope Group – real estate aspects associated with the sale of its pathology, medical centre and skin clinic businesses.
- Various – acting in relation to the acquisition and disposal of commercial properties such as 10 Browning Street, 9 Edmondstone Street, 120 Edward Street, ANA Hotel Surfers Paradise, Mackay Grand Plaza and the Mirage Resorts, retail properties such as the Chevron Renaissance Shopping Centre, Marsden Park Shopping Centre and Walkerston Shopping centre and the acquisition and sale of industrial/commercial properties at Wacol and Eight Mile Plains.
- QIC Global Infrastructure – undertaking real estate due diligence investigations and advising on the real estate issues associated with the disposal of Queensland Motorways for A$7.1 billion.
- Snowy Hydro – real estate aspects associated with the acquisition of the Colongra Power Station.
- Strata title mixed-use development – advising developers such as the Niecon Group, Australand (Frasers) and AVEO on the establishment of both basic and layered community title developments and mixed-use projects including The Oracle Tower 1 and 2, The Milton, Solito, Runaway Lagoons and Yungaba.