About Kimberley Evans
Kimberley is a registered trade mark attorney and solicitor specialising in trade marks.
Kimberley joined Allens in 2013 with more than seven years of experience in trade marks both in-house and in private practice. She has extensive experience handling all aspects of trade mark prosecution and enforcement including:
- clearance, prosecution and registration of trade marks
- trade mark oppositions and Federal Court appeals
- trade mark removal actions
- advice on infringement, misleading and deceptive conduct and passing off
- advice on branding issues and marking
- foreign trade mark filing and protection strategies, including International Registrations
- registration and recovery of domain names, including domain name disputes.
Kimberley is experienced in managing large trade mark portfolios, has taught trade mark law and practice at university, and works for a number of high profile clients across a broad range of industries including consumer electronics, technology, media, fashion, hospitality and food and beverages.
Kimberley is a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia, and a member of the Law Society of New South Wales, the Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys (IPTA) and the Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand (IPSANZ).