About Nicholas Ng
Nicholas specialises in the procurement, delivery and operation of major infrastructure projects. He acts for project owners, financiers, sponsors and contractors across a broad range of sectors and delivery models, with a particular emphasis on Public Private Partnerships and other major outsourcing transactions.
His experience includes:
- Forrestfield Airport Link – advising the Western Australian Government on the procurement of the Forrestfield Airport Link project, a $2 billion rail upgrade project.
- Queensland Motorways sale – acting for Queensland Investment Corporation in its role as vendor in the $7 billion sale of the Queensland Motorways group to a Transurban-led consortium.
- New Generation Rollingstock Project – advising Qtectic in its successful bid for the $4.4 billion Queensland New Generation Rollingstock PPP.
- Government Wireless Network – advising the Queensland Government on the procurement of the $400m Government Wireless Network project, a State-wide digital radio communications network, and providing ongoing advice to the project team.
- Gold Coast Light Rail Project – advising the GoldLinQ Consortium in its successful bid for the Gold Coast Light Rail Project, and providing ongoing advice during the project's delivery.
- Northern Beaches Hospital – advising a sponsor in its bid for the Northern Beaches Hospital project.
- Wiri Men's Prison PPP – advising the financiers to the SecureFuture consortium in its successful bid for the Wiri Prison PPP project, one of the first social infrastructure PPPs in New Zealand.
- Legacy Way Project – advising Transcity JV in its successful bid for the $1.5 billion Legacy Way project, delivered under a DCOM Project Deed, and in delivery of the project.
Nicholas is a Board member of the Infrastructure Association of Queensland.