Understanding the opportunities and navigating the legal frameworks of distributed ledger technology and blockchain
Special Report: Authored by a multidisciplinary team from Allens, Blockchain Reaction is designed to assist business stakeholders, decision makers and in-house counsel across a variety of sectors to understand the technology and how it is being used, as well as navigate the regulatory and legal opportunities and challenges.
Our capital markets team is an integrated group of lawyers focused on debt, equity, hybrid and derivatives work.
We are active in each of the key areas of capital markets:
- structuring securities for issue in domestic and international markets;
- capital management activities such as buy backs, capital reductions and share sale facilities;
- corporate governance;
- trading systems for capital markets instruments; and
- regulating the conduct of capital markets players.
We lead in a number of areas including:
- advising issuers and lead managers in large public offerings and placements;
- establishing funds;
- listing warrants; and
- hybrids and structured securities.
Experience you can count on
Our expert knowledge of the capital markets helps us create novel solutions, whether through new financial instruments or creative use of existing products. Many of our team have trained and worked in the US, UK or in Asia and consequently has an extensive knowledge of international law and market practice..