Our capital markets team is an integrated group of lawyers focused on debt, equity, hybrid and derivatives work in Asia.
We are active in each of the key areas of capital markets:
- structuring securities for issue in domestic and international markets;
- capital management activities such as buy backs, capital reductions and share sale facilities;
- corporate governance;
- trading systems for capital markets instruments; and
- regulating the conduct of capital markets players.
We lead in a number of areas including:
- advising issuers and lead managers in large public offerings and placements;
- establishing funds;
- listing warrants; and
- hybrids and structured securities.
Experience you can count on
More than 100 of our partners and other lawyers are involved in capital markets work. Many of them have trained and worked in the US, UK or in Asia and consequently the team has an extensive knowledge of international law and market practice.
Our expert knowledge of the capital markets helps us create novel solutions, whether through new financial instruments or creative use of existing products.