Allens is a leading international law firm serving clients throughout Australia and Asia. Together with Linklaters, our global network spans 39 offices across 28 countries.
Named Australian Law Firm of the Year (Chambers Asia Pacific, 2017) we make it our business to know our clients' businesses. We have built our reputation on the quality of our people, the strength of our client relationships and our innovative approach to complex work. We combine technical excellence with commercial understanding to provide the best insights and whether you're a global multinational or a start-up with a bright idea, our commitment to outstanding service is the same.
We are committed to knowing our clients, understanding their business needs and collaborating to find solutions that meet their needs. Each client is unique, so the way we provide advice isn't 'one size fits all'. We recognise that a great solution will vary, depending on the focus of your business, the sector you work in, and the unique challenges you face.
Allens sees its values as a core part of the firm's approach.
They are not a series of warm words.
They do not live on a poster.
The firm undertakes an independent staff survey, which, in part, focuses on whether the firm's values are the right ones and if they are being lived on a day-to-day basis.
That survey shows near unanimous agreement on both those points.
Allens values are:
- One firm
Our focus on excellence and our clients has led to many accolades - for example:
- Winner, Australian Law Firm of the Year
Chambers Asia-Pacific 2017 (press release)
- Named an elite band one firm in 18 practice areas and jurisdictions
Chambers Asia-Pacific 2018 (press release)
- Ranked number one by value for both announced and completed M&A deals
Thomson Reuters Australia and New Zealand M&A League tables 2016 (press release)
- Vietnam Law Firm of the Year
Chambers Asia-Pacific 2015 (press release)
- A certified carbon neutral firm – the first major Australian law firm to achieve this
Carbon Neutral Program (press release)
- Signatory to the Diversity and Equality Charter, a Law Council of Australia initiative
- The Employer of Choice for Gender Equality
Workplace Gender Equality Agency, 2016
- Top 10 Employer – LGBTI Inclusion
- Winner, Innovative firms
Australian Lawyer – 2016