About Rosannah Healy
Rosannah advises in relation to competition and consumer laws in both commercial and litigious matters. Her areas of expertise include mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures, supply and distribution arrangements, cartels, the Australian Consumer Law, marketing and advertising clearance, ACCC investigations, ACCC market studies and competition and consumer law compliance programs.
The Legal 500, Asia-Pacific 2017 ranks Rosannah as a 'next generation' lawyer in competition and trade.
Rosannah's recent experience includes:
- Zodiac – obtaining ACCC clearance for Zodiac's global merger with Fluidra.
- Vocus – obtaining ACCC clearance for M2's merger with Vocus and Vocus' acquisition of Nextgen Networks.
- Advertising – acting in a confidential ACCC investigation into renewal and cancellation terms.
- Shell – obtaining ACCC clearance for Shell's acquisition of BG.
- Coles/Wesfarmers – acting for Coles in relation to the ACCC's investigation and litigation of Coles' dealings with certain suppliers.
- Vicinity Centres – obtaining ACCC clearance for the merger of property groups Federation Centres and Novion via schemes of arrangement.
- Rio Tinto – assisting Rio Tinto in relation to Part IIIA rail access litigation, including before the Full Federal Court and the High Court.
- Wesfarmers – successfully obtaining ACCC clearance for the proposed acquisition of Burrup Holdings/Burrup Fertilisers.
- ACCC market studies – acting for clients in ACCC market studies and inquiries, including the Residential Mortgages Inquiry, Retail Electricity Inquiry and Dairy Inquiry.
- Consumer Protection – advising clients in various industries in relation to consumer protection issues, including advertising and packaging claims, consumer guarantees, bait advertising, consumer warranties, unfair contracts, safety standards and mandatory reporting.
- Compliance – advising clients on competition and consumer law compliance programs across various industries in the industrial, banking, retail, mining, publishing, and consumer sectors.