About Shivagar Siva
Shivagar Siva is a senior associate in the banking and finance team. He advises on a broad range of corporate financing transactions, including syndicated and bilateral funding structures and has particular expertise in debt capital markets and securitisation financings. Shivagar has advised arrangers and issuers on a number of innovative and award winning transactions, in connection with issues of eurobonds, private placements and medium-term note programmes both in Australia and in international markets. His relevant experience includes:
Debt Capital Markets
- Advising Dexia S.A. and FMS Wertmanagement on its investment in Reliance Rail's A$2,000,000,000 refinancing.
- Advising Virgin Australia Holdings Limited on the establishment of its AMTN programme and inaugural issuance of A$150 Million 8.25% Fixed Rate Notes (Australian Dollar Unrated Debt Deal of the Year, KangaNews Awards 2018).
- Advising Boral Finance Pty Limited on its inaugural Rule 144A and Reg. S US$950,000,000 dual tranche issuance.
- Advising on the establishment and update of Australian kangaroo bond programmes for Anglo American Capital plc, BP Capital Markets plc and Corporación Andina de Fomento.
- Advising Asciano Finance Limited on its A$3,000,000,000 EMTN programme and the listing of the notes on SGX-ST.
- Advising on the first Indian corporate Masala bond issuance by Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited of synthetic INR 30,000,000,000 7.875% notes and further issuances of synthetic INR 5,000,000,000 7.00% notes and public tap issue of synthetic INR 10,000,000,000 7.00% notes.
- Advising Insight on its investment in the PAFWT 2010-1 and 2014-1 securitisations.
- Advising Westpac in respect of the Pepper Settlement Trust 2018-1 securitisation.
- Advising JP Morgan as arranger and funder of a SEK 1,400,000,000 Swedish consumer loan securitisation established for the benefit of Resurs Bank.
- Advising the bank syndicate on Ricegrowers Limited’s $410,000,000 facility.
- Representing the bank syndicate in respect of Harvey Norman's $810,000,000 secured facility refinancing.