2 results

Allens advises on the establishment and securing of further assets into the Mirvac Industrial Venture
News 04 Mar 2024

MIV was established with superannuation fund Australian Retirement Trust (ART), who is a 49 per cent investor, with Mirvac retaining the remaining 51 per cent. Industrial park 'Switchyards' in Aubu ...

Allens advises GPT Group on the expansion of its funds management platform to a portfolio of Australian and NZ student accommodation assets
News 16 Oct 2023

'This marks a significant expansion of GPT's funds management platform and we congratulate GPT on the successful addition of the Australian and NZ student accommodation portfolio to its platform,' ...