Attending our office – COVID-19 safety requirements
Allens is actively monitoring the status of COVID-19 and its impact on our people, clients and the community.
Our offices operate under Federal and the applicable State government measures to maintain the health and safety of our people and visitors.
Where access is permitted, anyone attending our offices is required to follow COVID-safety protocols, which may include (depending on the office location):
- checking in using an official government QR code or app for contact tracing purposes;
- sanitising hands on entry (sanitiser will be provided);
- wearing a mask; and
- observing physical distancing at all times and, where applicable, density quotas.
We ask that you do not attend our offices if you:
- are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19;
- are feeling unwell and are experiencing symptoms, however mild;
- have had COVID in the previous 7 days; and
- have been a household contact of a person with COVID-19 in the last 7 days.
If you experience any symptoms or test positive to COVID-19 within 48 hours of attending our offices, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can manage communications with anyone who may be impacted.
We have COVID-safe plans for our offices. If you have any questions about how we are managing COVID safety, please contact your Allens representative.