Allens has topped the Inframation Deals Project Finance league table for deal value in Australia (FY18) advising on deals worth more than $18.430bn.
The Allens team worked with clients across the private and public sectors advising on market-leading transactions including:
- The sale by the New South Wales Government of a 51% stake in the WestConnex project;
- The Kwinana Waste to Energy Project in Western Australia;
- First State Super's successful $2.86bn bid to acquire Victoria's land titles registry;
- First Solar's financing and sale of the 87 megawatt Beryl Solar Farm development; and
- Refinancing the $2.4bn senior debt on the New Royal Adelaide Hospital project.
'We are fortunate to have clients partner with us on their most complicated and highest value projects,' said Michael Ryan , Allens' Head of Project Finance.
'Our number one ranking for value again this year demonstrates that Allens remains the firm of choice for the most high profile project finance transactions in Australia.'
Allens' project finance team was also recognised this month by the PFI awards.
Notes for editors.
Allens is a commercial law firm working throughout Australia and Asia. Through its integrated alliance with Linklaters it provides clients access to 40 offices in 28 countries around the world.