Allens has appointed 29 new senior associates across eight practice streams and all of the firm's Australian offices.
Congratulating the new appointees, Managing Partner Richard Spurio said the group represented Allens' exceptional pipeline of talent.
'The role of senior associate is an important career milestone, and represents years of hard work and dedication. As a firm, we look forward to watching this group go from strength to strength as they continue to deliver market-leading advice to our clients,' he said.
The new senior associates are:
- Natasha Dixon - Competition, Consumer & Regulatory
- John Yiannakou - Competition, Consumer & Regulatory
- Angela Li - M&A and Capital Markets
- Elysia Longo - M&A and Capital Markets
- Todd Rankin - M&A and Capital Markets
- Aidan Shanley - M&A and Capital Markets
- Greg Travers - M&A and Capital Markets
- Nicholas Twomey - M&A and Capital Markets
- Claudia Hall - Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- Tom Webster - Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- Leah Wickman - Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- Katherine Buchan – Commercial Disputes
- Hanwen Chan - Commercial Disputes
- Essie Dyer - Commercial Disputes
- Sam Kay - Commercial Disputes
- Alister Lloyd - Commercial Disputes
- Claire Macdonald - Commercial Disputes
- Miranda Maher - Commercial Disputes
- Hamish McAvaney - Commercial Disputes
- Keerthi Ravi - Commercial Disputes
- Jacques McElhone - Restructuring & Insolvency
- Rebekah Oldfield - Restructuring & Insolvency
- Nick Li - Intellectual Property
- Luisa Colosimo - Projects
- Mark Leersnyder - Projects
- Flora Ma - Projects
- Katherine McLellan - Real Estate & Development
- Tracey Shao - Real Estate & Development
- Michael Altit - Office of General Counsel
Notes for editors.
Allens is a commercial law firm working throughout Australia and Asia. Through its integrated alliance with Linklaters it provides clients access to 40 offices in 28 countries around the world.