About Dominic Anderson
Dominic is a Managing Associate in Allens’ Technology, Media and Telecommunications team in Sydney, advising on mergers and acquisitions, private capital raisings, joint ventures, commercial contracting and advisory and corporations law issues.
Dominic specialises in technology M&A and his recent relevant experience includes advising:
- CBA on its US$300 million investment into buy-now-pay-later provider, Klarna, and associated strategic partnership in Australia
- CBA on its investment into, and strategic relationship with, Square Peg Capital.
- Westpac in relation to its investments in cloud-native banking technology provider, 10x Future Technologies and P2P lender, SocietyOne.
- Canva on its acquisition of stock photography company, Pexels GmbH.
- Lifi Labs, Inc (LIFX) on its sale to Buddy Platform Limited for US$51 million.
- IG Group, the FTSE 250 online trading group, on the acquisition of the assets comprising the DailyFX business, a global forex specialised business.
- Vodafone Group plc on the €1bn merger of its Dutch operations with those of Liberty Global to create a 50-50 joint venture, including in relation to separation workstreams.
- Advised the founding shareholders on their sale of the Tquila Limited cloud implementations business to Accenture.
- Lens10, the leading Australian digital strategy and analytics company, on its proposed sale to S4 Capital.
- Unilever PLC on the sale of its global spreads business to KKR for €6.825 billion.
- Novartis on the US$20bn sale of its flu business to GSK, which formed part of Novartis’ global portfolio transformation.
- Diamond miner, De Beers, on its acquisition of Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy’s 50% stake in the retail joint venture, De Beers Diamond Jewellers Limited.
- Various VCs and Australian scale-ups, including for Archa, AgriDigital, HealthMatch, Veyor, Airtree Ventures in relation to its investment in Joyous and Our Innovation Fund in relation to its investments into Circle In and EftSure.