About Simon Dewberry
Simon is an employment and safety expert. His experience includes matters relating to:
- grievance procedures, disciplinary processes and termination of employment;
- drafting of and advising on employment contracts, policies and procedures;
- protection of confidential information and enforcement of non-competition covenants;
- discrimination and harassment;
- enterprise bargaining, industrial dispute management and award compliance; and
- industrial relations and workplace health and safety advice, strategy and management for projects and operations.
Simon has acted in significant litigation and he appears as an advocate in the courts and tribunals.
Simon has acted for clients in a wide range of industries, including resources, manufacturing, retail, construction, power generation, ports and maritime, technology, aviation, paper manufacturing and packaging, food and beverage manufacturing, meat, banking, real estate and in the public sector.
Simon's clients include BP, ExxonMobil, Rio Tinto, BHP, BlueScope, Linfox, Newcrest, Wesfarmers, Mitsui, Australia Post, NAB, CSL, QIC, KPMG, David Jones and the Victorian Government.