About Jo Folan
Jo has experience acting for sponsors, borrower and lenders in relation to all types of debt financing, including property finance, general corporate finance and acquisition finance.
Jo is a member of the Property Council of Australia's Debt Markets Committee, the Allens Clients and Pursuits Committee and the Allens Inclusion and Diversity Council.
Jo's experience includes advising:
- Brambles on its financing arrangements.
- Brookfield on the financing aspects of its A$1.3 billion acquisition by scheme of arrangement of retirement village operator Aveo Group and in connection with the proposed acquisition by scheme of arrangement of Origin Energy Limited.
- AUB Group Limited on its financing arrangements, including in connection with the acquisition of Tysers Insurance Brokers.
- Logos on numerous transactions including in respect of the LOGOS consortium's $1.67 billion acquisition of Moorebank Logistics Park.
- OFX on the financing aspects of its C$90m acquisition of Firm Foreign Exchange Corporation.
- Stockland on its financing arrangements in respect of the M_Park precinct.
- Evolve Housing Limited on its loan funded by the proceeds of the first social bond issuance by the Federal Government's National Housing Finance and Investment Corporation.
- Financiers to Scentre Group and Lendlease on various corporate facilities.
- Financiers to Event Hospitality and Entertainment in respect of its corporate facilities.
- Financiers to NEXTDC in connection with its syndicated debt facilities.
- Investa on various bank facilities, green loans and its AMTN program.
- Oxford Property Group on its Australian financing arrangements.
- OCP (Asia) Hong Kong Limited on financing packages for various residential property developments throughout Australia.
- Financiers to Adamantem Capital Pty Ltd in connection with its acquisition of Hygain.
- Anglican Community Services on the financing aspects of its investment in LDK Healthcare.
- Social Ventures Australia on the financing of the Korongee dementia care village.