About Isabelle Guyot
Isabelle is a Managing Associate in our Technology, Media and Telecommunications team, and has significant experience advising on data and privacy, telecommunications and procurement matters.
She specialises in providing data and privacy advice to corporate clients across a range of sectors, including financial services, telecommunications, energy and consumer retail. She has advised on OAIC inquiries and investigations, cyber preparedness, data breach and cyber incident response, privacy compliance and data commercialisation projects, and has assisted clients in developing data governance programs.
In addition, Isabelle has significant experience in IT, telecoms and business process procurement and outsourcing arrangements, as well as corporate transactions in the technology and telecommunications sectors.
She has a broad regulatory practice, including advising on various telecommunications matters.
Isabelle’s experience includes:
- Privacy, data and cyber – assisting organisations with cyber preparedness, data breach and cyber incident response; developing data governance programs; advising on compliance with state and federal privacy laws, including developing and implementing data retention and destruction programs, and advising on data commercialisation projects.
- OAIC inquiries and investigations – advising corporates on responses to privacy complaints, access requests, conciliation processes, and responding to OAIC inquiries and investigations.
- Digital infrastructure – advising on the sale and acquisition of telecommunications network tower businesses in Australia.
- Telecommunications – advising on procurement of white-label broadband services, tower site licences and wholesale services; telecommunications regulatory matters, including interception and access obligations and CSP and carrier obligations; ACMA inquiries and investigations.
- Technology and procurement – advising on all stages of the procurement process, including strategy, tender process and negotiation with suppliers.
Isabelle is recognised by Doyle's Guide as one of 2023's 'Intellectual Property and TMT Rising Stars'.