About Isabelle Guyot
Isabelle is a Managing Associate in our Technology, Media and Telecommunications team and has significant experience advising on data and privacy, telecommunications and procurement matters.
Isabelle specialises in providing data and privacy advice to corporate clients across a range of sectors including financial services, telecommunications and energy. She has advised on OAIC inquiries and investigations, data breach response, privacy compliance, data commercialisation projects and has assisted clients in developing data governance programs.
In addition, Isabelle has significant experience in IT, telecoms and business process procurement and outsourcing arrangements, as well as corporate transactions in the technology and telecommunications sectors.
Isabelle has a broad regulatory practice, including advising on various telecommunications matters.
Isabelle’s experience includes:
- Privacy and Data – assisting organisations with data breach response; developing data governance programs; advising on compliance with state and Federal privacy laws and data commercialisation.
- OAIC inquiries and investigations – advising corporates on responses to privacy complaints, access requests, conciliation processes and responding to OAIC inquiries and investigations.
- Digital Infrastructure – advising on the acquisition of telecommunications network tower businesses.
- Telecommunications – advising on procurement of white-label broadband services, tower site licences and wholesale services; telecommunications regulatory matters including interception and access obligations and CSP and carrier obligations.
- Technology and Procurement – advising on all stages of the procurement process including strategy, tender process and negotiation with suppliers.