About Bryn Hardcastle
Bryn specialises in corporate, commercial and securities law and has significant experience providing advice in equity capital markets, listings on the ASX, mergers & acquisitions, takeovers and corporate advisory matters across various industries.
Bryn has served as Non-Executive Director of various ASX companies and has worked at several major law firms across Australia and internationally including Freehills in Melbourne and Allen & Overy in London and Dubai.
Bryn’s capital markets experience including advising both issuers or lead managers and his relevant experience includes advising:
- New Century Resources Limited – in relation to its private placement with IGO Limited, accelerated non renounceable rights issue and proposed acquisition of the Goro Nickel Project in New Caledonia.
- Salt Lake Potash Limited – in relation to its private placement and accelerated non-renounceable rights issue.
- Bellevue Gold Limited – in relation to private placements and share purchase plan in order to fund the Bellevue gold project in Western Australia.
- Chalice Gold Mines Ltd – on its capital raisings and asset acquisitions.
- New Century Resources Ltd – on various transactions including:
- placements and rights issues;
- acquisition of the Century Zinc Mine in Queensland and bank guarantee support arrangements with MMG Ltd; and
- secured and unsecured debt facilities;
- Talga Resources Ltd – on its capital raisings.
- PacGold Ltd – on its IPO and capital raising
- Liontown Resources Ltd – on its capital raisings and asset acquisitions.
- Aurumin Ltd – on its IPO and capital raising.
- Calidus Resources Ltd – on its acquisition of Keras (Gold) Australia Pty Ltd, recompliance listing and capital raisings.
- Black Dragon Gold Corp., a TSX-V listed entity – on its dual listing on ASX and TSX-V and capital raising.
- Newfield Resources Ltd – on various transactions including merger with UK incorporated, AIM listed entity, Stellar Diamonds plc and capital raisings
- Millennium Minerals Ltd – on its capital raisings and various corporate advice.
- Primary Gold Ltd – on its acquisition of the Coolgardie Gold Project and subsequent $37.5m off-market takeover bid from Hanking Australia Investments.
- Nzuri Copper Ltd - on its merger by way of scheme of arrangement with Chengtun Mining Group.
- Indiana Resources Ltd – (formerly IMX Resources Ltd) on its demerger and subsequent successful IPO and ASX listing of Graphex Mining Ltd.
- Brainchip Ltd – on its backdoor listing and capital raisings.