About Bryn Hardcastle
Bryn specialises in corporate, commercial, and securities law and has significant experience providing advice in equity capital markets, ASX listings, mergers and acquisitions, takeovers, defences, and corporate advisory matters. His capital markets experience includes advising both issuers and lead managers. Bryn advises clients across a range of industries, with his practice primarily dedicated to clients in the critical minerals sector. Bryn has also held non-executive chairman and director roles in a number of ASX listed companies, across a broad range of industries, including mining and resources and technology.
Bryn's relevant experience includes advising:
- Liontown Resources – on its capital raisings including its $450 million capital raising in 2021 and general corporate advice.
- Liontown Resources – on its response to Albemarle’s $5.5 billion takeover offer.
- Livent – on its proposed $15.7 billion merger with Allkem.
- Patriot Battery Metals – on its ASX dual listing and various capital raisings.
- Talga Group – on its capital raisings and general corporate advice.
- Rio Tinto – on its $40.4 million investment in Sovereign Metals Limited.
- Benz Mining – on its ASX listing, capital raisings and various corporate advice.
- JLMs and underwriters for various raisings Hastings Metals, 29 Metals, Azure Minerals, Pursuit Minerals.
- New Century Resources – on its takeover by Sibayne-Stillwater.
- New Century Resources – in relation to its private placement with IGO Limited, accelerated non renounceable rights issue and proposed acquisition of the Goro Nickel Project in New Caledonia.
- Bellevue Gold Limited – in relation to private placements and share purchase plan in order to fund the Bellevue gold project.
- Core Lithium – on its capital raisings.
- Evolution Mining – on its capital raisings.
- Chalice Gold Mines – on its capital raisings and asset acquisitions.
- PacGold – on its IPO and capital raising.
- Vital Metals – on various capital raisings.
- Calidus Resources – on its acquisition of Keras (Gold) Australia Pty Ltd, re-compliance listing and capital raisings.