About Victoria Holthouse
Victoria specialises in real estate development and direct and indirect investment in real estate, financing and disposals; tenders, property development, property trusts; due diligence; commercial, retail and industrial leasing (both landlord and tenant); property and development management, co-ownership and other commercial agreements. In doing so, she brings a straightforward and commercial approach to transactions, together with project management skills and a focus on delivery. Victoria has advised:
- GPT – one of Australia's largest diversified listed property groups, on the sale of half interests in two retail shopping centres (in Woden and Darwin) for $551.2 million to the GPT Wholesale Shopping Centre Fund. Victoria acted on all stages of the sale process, including sale contract negotiations, Minister's consent to transfer, and various accession arrangements including co-ownership, development and property management; and also in relation to the sale by GPT of its half interest in Erina Fair Shopping Centre.
- A Grosvenor/Leighton joint venture – in the development, leasing up and the sale in December 2012 of the Eclipse office tower, in Parramatta, for $167.5 million, to Retail Employees' Superannuation Trust.
- Grosvenor Australia – in the sale of a half-interest in 400 George Street, Brisbane, a premium office tower, to the South Australian Motor Accident Commission, for more than $195 million in March 2013 and in the $79m sale of Sir Joseph Banks Corporate Park in late 2011.
- A Goodman fund – in the purchase and lease back of an industrial site at Moorebank, NSW, from PMP Limited, for $30.25 million.
- Goodman – in the development and leasing of a new distribution centre for Bunnings at Interchange Park, NSW; and in the development and leasing of a new distribution centre for Breville at Minto, NSW and on its $29.5 million acquisition of the proposed Kmart Queensland Distribution Centre in Brisbane.
- A consortium led by Goodman Group (comprising Goodman Group, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, All Pensions Group and China Investment Corporation) – on the acquisition of the ING Industrial Fund, a $2.5 billion portfolio of 61 industrial properties.
- BankWest – on the subleasing of office space in Raine Square, Perth, including to Squires Sanders and Atlas Iron.
- Masters Home Improvement – on the rollout of its chain of Masters Home Improvement hardware stores, involving the subdivision, acquisition and development of a large number of bulky goods retail sites throughout New South Wales.
- TransGrid – on the acquisition of property interests for the development and upgrade of the 330kV transmission line in Western Sydney.
- NSW Government Department of Finance and Services – on real estate aspects of the development of two new data centres for Western Sydney and the Illawarra region.
- RailCorp – in connection with the building rights package at Chatswood Transport Interchange, involving negotiating and settling a complex package of easements and other covenants and a building management statement in relation to the interchange and the future residential development.
- Vodafone Australia – on all of its retail and commercial leasing across VHA's national portfolio.
- Investa – on the commercial leasing of its premium grade office tower, Deutsche Bank Place, 126 Phillip Street, Sydney.
- RBS / Alba Capital Partners – on property aspects and leasing of mixed use student accommodation / retail developments forming part of ANU Exchange, Canberra.