About Eve Lynch
Eve is a specialist environment, town planning and native title lawyer based in Perth. Her practice involves advisory, due diligence and litigious work for clients in the mining and resources and development industries.
Eve provides advice to clients in relation to environment and planning compliance issues, including compliance with approvals and statutory obligations arising under a range of legislation. Eve regularly advises clients on permitting requirements for greenfield and expansion projects and assists in developing strategies for regulator engagement and achieving regulatory compliance.
Eve's experience includes advising on:
- environmental impact assessment processes under State and Federal legislation for mining and resources projects in Western Australia;
- management of environmental incidents and site contamination including remediation and site management plans and incident response;
- native title, cultural heritage and land access requirements for project development including compulsory acquisition and valuation of land matters;
- licencing for resource extraction including water licencing and vegetation clearing; and
- disputes in relation to environmental, planning and access approvals.
Eve is a member of the Chamber of Mineral and Energy's Environment Committee and the Property Council of Australia's Planning and Infrastructure Committee.