About Michael Graves
Michael specialises in commercial property development and infrastructure projects. Michael is consistently recognised in various client and peer surveys as a leading individual in Real Estate, including in Chambers Asia Pacific and Best Lawyers. Chambers Asia Pacific has described Michael as ‘really good, very proactive, hard-working, innovative and solutions-driven’.
Michael's experience includes advising:
- Development Victoria – on the development of new precincts and urban renewal projects, including Docklands, Ivanhoe, Revitalising Central Dandenong and a range of greenfields residential projects including, Aurora, Altona, Avondale Heights, Officer, Parkside, Riverwalk, Valley Lake and Tower Hill.
- Google – on its Australian premises strategy, including its head office accommodation and the establishment of their drone facility in Canberra, ACT.
- Scape – on the purpose built student accommodation led over-station mixed use development, including the negotiation of a value capture deed with the State.
- CBRE Global Investors – on the acquisition, development and financing, on a forward fund basis, of a 25-storey A-grade building at 118 Mount Street, North Sydney.
- Rest Superannuation – on the acquisition of a significant ownership stake in the Quay Quarter Tower on a fund through basis.
- KKR – on the sale and leaseback of Arnott's Australian manufacturing facilities in New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.
- Peters Ice Cream – advising Pacific Equity Partners in relation to the sale to Charter Hall, re-development and leaseback of the Peters Ice Cream food processing, warehouse and administration facility located in Mulgrave, Victoria.