About Andrew Mansour
Andrew is a power and utilities industry specialist. He is head of the firm's Power & Utilities Sector and also the defence sector.
Andrew’s experience includes advising on the following projects:
- NSW Treasury Poles & Wires – Andrew was one of the lead partners on the State’s privatisation of its transmission and distribution assets by way of long term lease.
- Snowy 2.0 – Snowy Hydro on the capacity expansion of existing hydro scheme.
- Solar Flagships Program – AGL (Nyngan and Broken Hill) and FRV (Moree) solar farm projects as part of the Solar Flagships Program.
- Wind Farm Projects – on the following wind farm projects: Stockyard Hill (sponsor) Gullen Range (sponsor), Mumbida (financier), Emu Downs (sponsor); Mortons Lane (sponsor) and Woodlawn (financier) White Rock Wind Farm (sponsor).
- EnergyAustralia – Ausgrid on the sale of its electricity and gas retail business to TRUEnergy.
- Wind Farm Privatisations – Queensland Government on the privatisation of the Tarong's and Stanwell's wind farm portfolios: 5 operating wind farms and 14 development sites across the country.
- Colongra Gas Power Station – Snowy Hydro on the purchase of this project;.
- Electricity and Gas Purchasing – large energy users on their gas and electricity off-takes including Snowy Hydro, Sydney Trains, TfNSW, Norske Skog, SEQWater, Fletcher Building, Tomago, UTS; PPA offtake agreements for Alinta, Snowy Hydro and EnergyAustralia.
- Connection Contracts – connection agreements in every NEM jurisdiction and in the SWIS.
- Tri-Generation – Frasers Property Group on the sale and regulatory arrangements associated with the tri-generation facility at Broadway.
- Defence – Naval Group on the design and build of the Australian Future Submarine Program; advised Northrop Grumman on the acquisition of Qantas Defence Services; Raytheon on various programs including Collins Class Submarines and AWD.
Andrew sits on the board of The Northcott Society, a not for profit organisation that provides support to people with disabilities and their carers.