About Noah Obradovic
Noah is an M&A partner in our Sydney office. He advises private equity sponsors and other financial investors on all aspects of their investments, from initial acquisition, through to ultimate exit, whether by way of a sale or IPO.
Noah is known for using his technical excellence and commercial expertise to deliver results for his clients. In 2019, Noah was recognised in the Australian Financial Review as one of the rising stars of private equity talent in Australia.
Noah's recent experience includes:
- BGH Capital – advised on its proposed acquisition of Healius Ltd's medical and dental centres business and proposed acquisition of Healthscope Limited.
- KKR – advised in relation to its agreement with Campbell Soup Company to acquire certain international operations from Campbell for $3.4 billion. The largest Australian private equity buyout of 2019.
- Pacific Equity Partners – advised PEP on the acquisition of Horizon Global Corporation's Asia Pacific business for $340 million and the acquisition of LifeHealthcare Limited by way of scheme of arrangement.
- Cerberus Capital Management – advised on the acquisition of the business of Axsesstoday Limited and Bluestone Group.
- Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners – advised on its participation in the Link consortium that acquired Property Exchange Australia Limited (PEXA) for $1.6 billion.
- National Vet Care – advised on its acquisition by Vet Partners by way of scheme of arrangement.
- APN Outdoor – advised on its acquisition by JCDecaux for $1.1 billion by way of scheme of arrangement.