About Noah Obradovic
Noah is a public and private M&A expert, primarily focused on transactions in the private equity space. He is regularly sought after by leading private equity houses and other financial sponsors including BGH Capital, Bain Capital, Apollo Capital Management, TPG Capital, Pacific Equity Partners, Quadrant Private Equity and others. Noah was previously at one of the world's leading M&A and private equity firms, based in London.
In the past year, Noah has advised on more than $10 billion worth of deals, notably advising:
- BGH Consortium (comprising BGH, AustralianSuper, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan and GIC) – proposed $6 billion take private of Healthscope Limited, one of Australia's largest ever private equity transactions.
- Bain Capital – A$800 million proposal to acquire BWX Limited, structured as an innovative management buyout.
- APN Outdoor – in response to the proposal from JC Decaux to acquire APN Outdoor for A$1.2 billion.
- Pacific Equity Partners (PEP) – acquisition of ASX listed LifeHealthcare Limited by scheme of arrangement.
- Billabong International – acquisition by Oaktree Capital Management via scheme of arrangement.
- Vocus Group – response to separate proposals from Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co LP and Affinity Equity Partners to acquire 100% of the shares in Vocus for $3.3 billion.