About Noah Obradovic
Noah is an M&A/PE partner in our Sydney office. He specialises in M&A and joint ventures for financial investors, and also works on restructurings, distressed M&A and management equity arrangements, alongside a wide range of portfolio company matters.
Noah was previously based in London, working in the PE team of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer. He is regarded as one of Australia's leading up-and-coming M&A/PE lawyers.
Noah's recent experience includes:
- Pacific Equity Partners – advised on its proposed sale of Lifehealthcare , WINconnect and AutoPacific Group.
- Cerberus Capital Management – advised on its acquisition of Westpac's auto finance business, Westpac's Strategic Alliances business and Bluestone Group.
- Hg – advised on its acquisition of Zenith Investment Partners from 5V Capital.
- BGH Capital – advised on its acquisition of Healius Ltd's medical and dental centres business and proposed acquisition of Healthscope Limited.
- Laureate Education, Inc – advised on its competitive auction process for the A$900 million sale of its operations in Australia (Torrens University Australia and Think Education) and New Zealand (Media Design School) to Strategic Education, Inc.
- KKR – advised on its agreement with Campbell Soup Company to acquire certain international operations from Campbell for $3.4 billion. The largest Australian private equity buyout of 2019.
- Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners – advised on its participation in the Link consortium that acquired Property Exchange Australia Limited (PEXA) for $1.6 billion.
- Pacific Equity Partners – advised PEP on the acquisition of Horizon Global Corporation's Asia Pacific business for $340 million, the acquisition of LifeHealthcare Limited by way of scheme of arrangement and acquisition of WINconnect.
- Bain Capital – advised on various matters and transactions in Australia including in relation to Camp Australia and its proposed acquisition of BWX Limited.
- Quadrant Private Equity – acquisition of Konekt Limited by way of scheme of arrangement.
- Madison Dearborn Partners – advised on its acquisition of Quadrant-backed APM Group for $1.6 billion.