About Noah Obradovic
Noah is an M&A partner in our Sydney office. He advises private equity sponsors and other financial investors on all aspects of their investments, from initial acquisition, through to ultimate exit, whether by way of a sale or IPO.
Noah is known for using his technical excellence and commercial expertise to deliver results for his clients. In 2019, Noah was recognised in the Australian Financial Review as one of the rising stars of private equity talent in Australia.
Noah's recent experience includes:
- BGH Capital – advised on its proposed acquisition of Healius Ltd's medical and dental centres business and proposed acquisition of Healthscope Limited.
- KKR – advised in relation to its agreement with Campbell Soup Company to acquire certain international operations from Campbell for $3.4 billion. The largest Australian private equity buyout of 2019.
- Pacific Equity Partners – advised PEP on the acquisition of Horizon Global Corporation's Asia Pacific business for $340 million, the acquisition of LifeHealthcare Limited by way of scheme of arrangement and acquisition of WINconnect.
- Cerberus Capital Management – advised on the acquisition of the business of Axsesstoday Limited , Bluestone Group and proposed acquisition of Westpac's Strategic Alliances business.
- Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners – advised on its participation in the Link consortium that acquired Property Exchange Australia Limited (PEXA) for $1.6 billion.
- National Vet Care – advised on its acquisition by Vet Partners by way of scheme of arrangement.
- APN Outdoor – advised on its acquisition by JCDecaux for $1.1 billion by way of scheme of arrangement.
- Laureate Education, Inc – advised on its competitive auction process for the A$900 million sale of its operations in Australia (Torrens University Australia and Think Education) and New Zealand (Media Design School) to Strategic Education, Inc.
- Bain Capital – advised on various matters and transactions in Australia including in relation to Camp Australia and its proposed acquisition of BWX Limited.
- Quadrant Private Equity – acquisition of Konekt Limited by way of scheme of arrangement.
- Madison Dearborn Partners – advised on its acquisition of Quadrant-backed APM Group for $1.6 billion.