About Noah Obradovic
Noah is a corporate partner in our Sydney office. He advises PE and other financial investor clients on all types of cross border leveraged M&A including public and private acquisitions, carve-outs, take privates, consortium deals, distressed acquisitions and disposals.
Noah was previously based in London, working in the PE team of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer. He is regarded as one of Australia's leading up-and-coming M&A/PE partners by Legal 500.
Noah's recent experience includes advising:
- Bain Capital – on its sale of Only About Children and proposed acquisition of BWX Limited.
- Pacific Equity Partners – on its sale of Lifehealthcare, WINconnect and AutoPacific Group.
- Cerberus Capital Management – on its acquisition of Westpac's auto finance business, Westpac's Strategic Alliances business and Bluestone Group.
- KKR – on its agreement with Campbell Soup Company to acquire certain international operations from Campbell for $3.4 billion. The largest Australian private equity buyout of 2019.
- Hg – on its acquisition of Zenith Investment Partners from 5V Capital.
- Laureate Education, Inc – on its competitive auction process for the A$900 million sale of its operations in Australia (Torrens University Australia and Think Education) and New Zealand (Media Design School) to Strategic Education, Inc.
- Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners – on its participation in the Link consortium that acquired Property Exchange Australia Limited (PEXA) for $1.6 billion.
- Pacific Equity Partners – on the acquisition of Horizon Global Corporation's Asia Pacific business, the acquisition of LifeHealthcare Limited by way of scheme of arrangement and acquisition of WINconnect.
- Quadrant Private Equity – on its acquisition of Konekt Limited by way of scheme of arrangement.
- BGH Capital – on its acquisition of Healius Ltd's medical and dental centres business and proposed acquisition of Healthscope Limited.
- Madison Dearborn Partners – on its acquisition of Quadrant-backed APM Group for $1.6 billion.
Before joining Allens, Noah advised the following international PE funds:
- BC Partners – on its acquisition of Pharmathen.
- Cinven – on its acquisition of ERGO Italia, an Italian life insurance provider, from Munich Re and Old Mutual Wealth Italy.
- Warburg Pincus – on its acquisition of Reiss, a fashion brand and retail store chain.
- Hellman & Friedman – on its acquisition of Wood Mackenzie.
- AEA Investors – on its acquisition of NES Global Talent.
- CVC – on its acquisition of Moto Group.
- Permira – on its acquisition of Tilney.