About Lisa Zhou
Lisa specialises in project finance with an emphasis on infrastructure and renewable energy projects, real estate finance and corporate finance.
She advises financiers, sponsors and borrowers across a range of sectors, including renewable energy, infrastructure, real estate, funds, healthcare and telecommunications.
Lisa's transactional experience includes advising:
- North East Link – the Capella Capital led consortium on their successful bid and project financing of the development of the North East Link PPP in Victoria, the largest PPP in Victoria's history.
- Sydney Desalination Plant – the sponsors in relation to several refinancings, including conversion of the document structure to a common terms deed platform to allow for diversification of debt to include short-medium term bank debt and long term Samurai debt.
- Mytilineos – in relation to the portfolio project financing of Corowa, Junee and Wagga Wagga Solar Farms with Coles Group Limited as the offtaker.
- Lincoln Gap Wind Farm – Westbourne Capital and the mezzanine holdco fund lenders in relation to the development of the stage two expansion (wind and battery development) of the Lincoln Gap Wind Farm project, South Australia.
- AGL, Future Fund and QIC – several project financings including of the Broken Hill and Nyngan Solar Plants, and the development and construction of the 200 MW Silverton Wind Farm and the 460 MW Coopers Gap Wind Farm.
- CBA, Clean Energy Finance Corporation and Nord LB – on the portfolio development financing, with 15 and 18 year debt tenors, of the Hamilton, Gannawarra and Whitsunday Solar Farms with a total generation capacity of 198 MWp.
- ACCIONA – on various project financings, including of the Gunning and Waubra Wind Farms, and the Royalla Solar Farm.
- Hawaiki submarine internet cable system – Natixis on the development financing of the 14,000 kilometre Hawaiki submarine internet cable system with 30 Tbps of capacity, connecting Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
- Lane Cove Tunnel – the private placement investors on Transurban's A$460m refinancing of its bank and private placement debt facilities for the Lane Cove Tunnel.
- Vocus – on the refinancing of the group's A$1.07bn and NZ$160m bank debt facilities.
- Vicinity Centres – the lenders on the refinancing of A$5.1bn of bank debt facilities for the Federation Centres and Novion merged group (now known as Vicinity Centres).
- The lenders to Growthpoint Properties – on the refinancing of its A$925 million syndicated bank debt facilities.
- The financier to ISPT and Galileo Group – on the construction financing of three residential apartment towers known as "Metro Apartments", comprising more than 500 apartments in Chatswood Transport Interchange in New South Wales.
- Institutional lender – on a number of property financings across Australia, including the A$425m acquisition of The Complex office towers, A$200m acquisition financing of Figtree shopping centre, NSW and A$170m acquisition financing for "K1", a commercial office tower in Fortitude Valley, Queensland.