The Allens Real Estate practice group is a full-service corporate real estate team with broad experience in all aspects of property related law.
Our reputation is based on the large transactions we have worked on, our innovative approach to the complex structuring of those deals and our common sense, pragmatic approach to getting the deal done. We have a strong track record in advising on large-scale and innovative development projects. Our team is recognised for its commercial approach and efficient management of major developments.
Our Real Estate group operates on a national basis, providing legal services to many of Australia's leading property owners, developers and tenants.
We have extensive practical experience in the acquisition, development and sale of commercial, industrial, residential and retail properties, and have acted for a wide range of Australian and international clients, from private investors to high-profile institutional investors and property developers. The range of services provided by the team is varied, and includes advising our clients on:
- tendering for and structuring property developments and acquisitions;
- acquisitions and disposals of assets in all property classes, including commercial, retail, industrial, residential and hotels;
- sale and leaseback transactions;
- advising in relation to master-planned and high-rise residential developments and major commercial, industrial and retail developments;
- tourist resorts and hotels;
- mixed-use developments;
- joint venture, project management, property and asset management negotiations and documentation;
- leasing and lease negotiation; and
- general real estate issues such as subdivisions, easements, enforcement of securities and financing.
Real estate funds management
In addition to providing specialist advice to clients in the real estate industry, we can provide specialised funds management expertise as it relates to the real estate industry, recognising the significant overlap and connection between the real estate and funds management industries.
Experience you can count on
Our lawyers can advise clients on all legal issues involved in their real estate transactions. The group's expertise is complemented by a range of other specialist areas, such as taxation, construction and infrastructure, OH&S, environment and planning, funds management and capital markets.
For publications, law links and media releases please visit our Real Estate sector.