About David Donnelly
David leads the Projects & Development practice group at Allens and sits on the firm's Executive Committee.
He is widely recognised as a leading infrastructure and project development lawyer, including in the major directories.
His practice includes:
- advising on the origination of new infrastructure (including competitive bid processes, unsolicited or market-led proposals, private developments and other forms of procurement)
- advising on the delivery and operational aspects of major infrastructure projects;
- advising on the financing of major infrastructure assets; and
- advising on secondary market investments, divestments and acquisitions.
David's experience includes acting for all types of market participants and covers:
- core social and economic infrastructure (rail, road, prisons, hospitals, quarantine facilities, schools);
- core-plus assets (including data centres, student accommodation, waste-to-energy, EV charging);
- community infrastructure (including stadiums, defence, social housing, public spaces and convention centres);
- renewable energy (including wind, solar and batteries);
- property development projects (including buildings, shopping centres, residential and mixed use); and
- resource development projects.