About Annabelle Aland
Annabelle specialises in real estate transactions and has substantial experience in property due diligence, mixed use property development, acquisitions, disposals and leasing.
Annabelle's experience includes:
- Australian Venue Co. on the acquisition of various Australian pub venues and ongoing real estate advice.
- ESR advising in relation to the acquisition and disposal of various commercial and industrial assets throughout Australia.
- Charter Hall advising in relation to the acquisition (including sale and leaseback arrangements) and disposal of various liquor venues, shopping centres, commercial, office and industrial assets throughout Australia including the acquisition of a $780m office portfolio.
- BGH Capital advising on the real estate components associated with its acquisition of Healius’ medical centre and dental clinic businesses.
- Queensland Department of State Development Infrastructure Local Government and Planning leading the Allens team advising on the delivery of the Spit Masterplan, which involves the coordinated redevelopment of The Spit at the Gold Coast, through a mix of State funded projects and competitive redevelopment opportunities of the private sector to bid on. The project involves complex tenure, stakeholder, planning and procurement issues.
- Renewable energy companies undertaking real estate due diligence and providing tenure and related property advice to various renewable energy farms in relation to Queensland solar and wind farm assets.
- LOGOS on the acquisition and development of industrial land in Queensland.
- Healthscope Group on the real estate aspects associated with the sale of its pathology, medical centre and skin clinic businesses.
- QIC Global Infrastructure undertaking real estate due diligence investigations and advising on the real estate issues associated with the disposal of Queensland Motorways for A$7.1 billion.
- Servco advising in relation to the sale and leaseback of its Australian portfolio.
- Woolworths Group Limited in relation the acquisition, disposal, development and leasing of various shopping centres throughout Queensland and the development of a temperature controlled facility.
- Various acting in relation to the acquisition and disposal of commercial properties such as 10 Browning Street, 9 Edmondstone Street, 120 Edward Street, ANA Hotel Surfers Paradise, Mackay Grand Plaza and the Mirage Resorts, retail properties such as the Chevron Renaissance Shopping Centre, Marsden Park Shopping Centre and Walkerston Shopping centre and the acquisition and sale of industrial/commercial properties at Wacol and Eight Mile Plains.
- Strata title mixed use development advising developers on the establishment of both basic and layered community title developments and mixed use projects including The Oracle Tower 1 and 2, The Milton; Solito, Runaway Lagoons and Yungaba.