About Hai Nguyen
Hai specialises in M&A and has extensive experience in corporate regulatory and employment matters. Hai has worked on major M&A transactions across a wide range of industries and has also advised various international clients on regulatory compliance matters.
Hai’s relevant experience includes advising:
- Trusting Social – on its strategic partnership with Masan Group and Series C fundraising.
- National Australia Bank (NAB) – on its acquisition of a software technology center in Vietnam and related corporate and regulatory matters.
- TIKI – on various fundraisings and strategic corporate projects.
- BDA Capital – on its investment in 315 Nhi Dong, the owner and operator of a chain of paediatric clinics in Vietnam.
- Northstar – on its various investments in Vietnam.
- Osotspa – on the establishment of its joint venture for distribution of beverage products in Vietnam.
- Philip Morris – on its strategic business expansion in Vietnam.
- a private equity client – on their proposed acquisition of a company holding a number of groups of K12 schools in Vietnam.
- NS BlueScope and Zoetis Vietnam – on various regulatory issues and on-going operational matters of its subsidiaries in Vietnam.
- various foreign companies – on setting up their presence and investments in Vietnam as well as corporate and regulatory matters.
- various clients – on anti-bribery and corruption compliance issues, investigations and trainings.
- various clients – on employment relations matters, including compliance issues, establishment of labour contracts and internal labour regulations and employment termination.
Hai graduated from Ho Chi Minh City University of Law with honours. She speaks fluent Vietnamese and English.