+61 3 9613 8112
Political leaders and experts discuss infrastructure divestment opportunities.
Set to revive: Investing in Europe's infrastructure
The delivery of quality infrastructure and services remains critical to the economic development of the region.
Allens' experience includes advising the public sector, sponsors, financiers, contractors, suppliers, consultants and insurers across all asset classes. Allens has played a central role in the development of the primary infrastructure market through a number of 'first-to-market' transactions across:
- traditional procurement and public-private partnerships;
- unsolicited and market-led proposals;
- operator-led infrastructure delivery and services outsourcing; and
- augmentations and major modifications.
Our asset knowledge allows the team to provide ongoing advice on the delivery and operation of a broad stable of infrastructure assets. These roles reinforce our ability to anticipate issues and generate practical and deliverable solutions for new assets.
Our team is also at the forefront of infrastructure M&A, including:
- privatisations – such as Westconnex and 'Poles and Wires'; and
- private secondary market transactions – for both individual assets and market participants.
We have also been involved in shaping the financing of infrastructure, particularly through our work:
- in the debt capital markets; and
- with leading investment and superannuation funds.
You will benefit from the broad range of skills and perspectives we are able to bring to bear on a project or issue. We offer a commercial team with a proven track record in delivering complex infrastructure.
Small-scale and smart: Casey Hospital
The Casey Hospital expansion cost less than a quarter of a new hospital and delivered all required infrastructure
Commonwealth gold: Gold Coast Light Rail
The Gold Coast Light Rail project has become the model for the majority of PPP augmentations in Australia
Arrested development: Ravenhall Prison PPP
The complex Ravenhall Prison PPP was world-leading for its service model and outcomes focus
Read more Infrastructure & Transport case studies