Continually pushed to be more efficient and cost-effective, corporate legal teams are turning to contract automation as a way of doing more for less.
Contract automation allows organisations to create contracts and other legal documents more efficiently and with reduced risk.
By developing guided questionnaires, based on high-quality legal precedents, contract automation solutions collect relevant data and guide individuals through the contract creation process, automatically generating completed legal contracts based on best practice—quickly and efficiently.
How we can help
Many corporate legal teams don't have the budget, capacity, IT support or skills to build their own automated documents. While there are countless vendors in the market offering many types of solutions, it's challenging for corporate legal teams to determine the best approach. This can lead to delays, wasted effort and unnecessary costs when trying to automate a suite of documents.
With myriad software solutions available on the market, we offer the right advice, access to technology and expertise to help you streamline high-volume contract creation.
Coupled with our legal expertise, we guide your document automation project down the right path by:
- building a clear organisation case for automation that considers your short-term, medium-term and long-term goals;
- re-engineering the structure of a legal document to be automation ready;
- marking up documents and building questionnaires that can be used by any automation provider to quickly and easily automate a document;
- refining requirements for a specific solution and matching them to a market offering;
- guiding your team members working on these tools to help them through the process of automation, leading to greater self-sufficiency; and
- providing end-to-end, legal-document-automation solutions in the context of delivering our legal services to you.